Get my help
Babies, children and adults who sleep….
How wonderful and amazing is sleep! After a good night’s sleep, you wake up feeling refreshed, energized, happy and excited for the day ahead. Sleep is a basic human need. We all need sleep to survive so it should happen easily and naturally. Yet, for so many babies, children and even adults, sleep is hard. It’s become this complicated and confusing thing however, it shouldn’t be. Because when you strip it all back and when you focus on the basics, in the right conditions, in the right environment and at the right time, sleep can actually happen easily and naturally for your baby, for your child and for yourself.
We as parents need to facilitate sleep for our little ones and through my private packages, my parents group sessions and through my eBooks, I will –
- Educate you, so you have the knowledge and skills needed to set up great sleep and routine,
- Provide you with simple, straight forward strategies and approaches that are easy to follow and that actually make sense,
- Guide and encourage you as you implement your new healthy habits and processes,
- Be there to nurture and care for you every step of the way, so your never left feeling confused, unsure or unsupported as you change the lives of everyone in your family in so many wonderful and positive ways.
I want everyone to have what I have. I have three happy healthy children who have a positive, wonderful relationship with sleep. They are happy to sleep on their own, they go to bed without a fuss (almost all the time), they sleep independently through the night and they wake in the morning feeling well rested and ready to start their day. I also have a very healthy, positive relationship with sleep too. It hasn’t always been this way but gosh, now it is, I am so much better for it.
Together, we can make it happen. And as I’ve said, with my help, it doesn’t have to be hard. Sleep can and will happen easily and naturally. And when it does, WOW!
How about a freebie to get you started?
Baby Sleep Introduction eBooklet
Throughout this booklet, I will share with you my baby sleep and routine principles, beliefs and values. I will also provide you with some basic knowledge about baby sleep science, which will help you as you implement everything you learn in my Sleep by Steph – Age Basics eBooks.
Subscribe to my mailing list to get your freebie. Don’t worry, I hate spam too…
Like the intro?
Age Basics eBooks
You are quite simply the baby sleep angel.
I call her my superhero and I'm buying her a cape!
had the right skills and knowledge to achieve our sleep goals.
Parents Group Sessions
Do you have a group of parents all looking to gain some clarity around their baby or children’s sleep?
The Parents Group Sessions are for Mums and Dads who are interested to learn more about general sleep topics in a group setting. These sessions include education about healthy sleep foundations, independent sleep and independent settling plus I also allow for plenty of time to talk through individual questions and answers. Prior to our group session, all parents will fill out a brief client questionnaire, which allows the me to tailor the session to meet everyone’s individual needs.
• A brief evaluation (questionnaire) of your child’s sleep history and existing sleep habits.
• 2-hour sleep consultation session (minimum of 4 Mums / Dads per session)
Cost $50 per head
Well on your way to achieving your sleep goals but need a little extra help?
This package is designed for parents who may already have some sleep knowledge and experience or for those who are on their way to achieving their sleep goals however they just need a helping hand to get across the finishing line. Prior to our consultation, you will fill out a comprehensive client questionnaire. The information gathered from the questionnaire will then be used during our time together via phone or video call. We will discuss your child’s current sleep issues, why their sleep is being interrupted and the strategies you will need to implement moving forward, to help your child sleep like a star, day and night.
• A comprehensive evaluation (questionnaire) of your sleep child’s history and existing sleep habits.
• 1-hour phone / video call consultation.
• Comprehensive email notes of Key Points and your plan as discussed during the consultation.
PLUS a handful of follow-up support text messages.
Looking for something a bit more comprehensive than Package 1?
This package is for parents who need a little more help, support and guidance to achieve their sleep goals. Prior to our consultation, you will fill out a comprehensive client questionnaire. The information gathered from the questionnaire will then be used during our time together via phone or video call. We will discuss your child’s current sleep issues, why their sleep is being interrupted and the strategies we will implement to help your little one sleep like a star, day and night. We will work together as you start your new sleep plan and I will be there to guide as much or as little as you need.
• A comprehensive evaluation (questionnaire) of your child’s sleep history and existing sleep habits.
• 1.5-hour phone / video call consultation.
• Detailed Sleep Information Sheets and Sleep Plan.
• 10 Days of UNLIMITED text, email and phone follow-up support.